Seeking a freelance mid-senior level Event Producer: This talented individual has strong management / communication / organizational skills, an understanding of the creative process, the capability to manage multiple projects / vendors, has proficient budgeting skills and thrives in bringing a vision to life.
– High-level strategic ability to work with the creative director, to ideate, provide solutions, interpret vision for projects and implement flawless execution.
– Cultivate professional client relationships, manage expectations and provide consistent, timely communication.
– Innovative thinker. An understanding / appreciation for creative and continual research on current design, technology, industry trends, creative vendors / talent, pop culture, that translate into execution.
– Responsible for event budgets from draft to reconciliation, ensure events are meticulously managed and delivered on target to meet client expectations.
– Create production calendar, scheduling and management.
– Serve as an active leader, supervise and work alongside various departments / vendors.
– Secure venues, permitting, security planning and crowd management.
– Manage vendor relationships, including venue, AV, printers, designers, etc. Cultivate NYC connections that ensure top-notch execution.
– Oversee builds and custom fabrication, including vendor communication through prototyping, design, and onsite load-in and / or strike.
– Manage all logistics in fast-paced event production environment, including onsite management and execution.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Experiential Activations, Special Events, Live Activities and Installations.
– Knowledge of new media technologies, materials, building techniques and event production methods.
– Ability to troubleshoot and resolve logistical issues to ensure project is completed to highest standards.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote. Google Suite is a plus.
– Work evenings and weekends, as needed near time of event execution.
If this sounds up your alley, email your resume, website and / or samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.